Our meditation classes begin with a series of a gentle warm up for the spine and body, breathing techniques, and then a quiet meditation helping you with pain relief, stress relief and easing the way to a better quality of life.
Meditation can be very effective for reducing stress and negative emotions, levels of depression and anxiety, along with helping you tolerate pain.
- Meditation increases blood flow to your brain through helping oxygen to move enhancing energy. It decreases the stress hormone Cortisol allowing for greater focus.
- Meditation reduces blood pressure and heart rate calming the whole nervous system.
- Meditation helps to increase serotonin and dopamine-the feel-good hormones.
- Meditation helps muscle relaxation, one of the major causes of discomfort including headaches, back pain, insomnia and anxiety.
- Meditation increases a sense of connection to yourself and others.
- Meditation increases your sense of purpose and meaning.
- Meditation can improve your wellbeing and energy levels.
We will show you different techniques to help relax the mind, body and spirit. We will show you ways to soothe the ‘monkey mind’ helping to relax the whole body in order to bring the positive benefits of meditation into your life
No previous experience necessary all are welcome.
Wear comfortable clothes and bring a blanket for your meditation.